Monday, December 13, 2010

iheartfaces Pets + Macro Mondays!




Yes, it's a monkey! But, no it's not my monkey (I kinda wish he was now though). We have so many pictures of monkey from the zoo (Richard looovvvves monkeys) so it was kind of hard to choose. This one was my favorite because of his cute expression. 

There even cutter (I know shocking right?) pictures of animals on iheart faces! Check them out here:



P.S: Thank you so much for your sweet comment for the other posts and future posts to come! You are all so ridiculously sweet! 

P.S.S I also discovered this can apply to Macro Mondays as well go here for other awesome shots!:http://lisaschaos.com/




6 comments:

  1. monkeys are such adorable animals. and you shot a very amazing picture of one. love the b&w effect. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wise old soul.

    Please visit my entry
    http://dmuseit.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/i-heart-pet-faces/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DH LOVES monkeys. If I show him this picture he might die. Our son's room is all decked out in monkeys. I also like the black & white ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, awesome! they have some of these little fellows in tampa at the lowry park zoo - i must have 100 pix of them - i love them! you got a great shot and l really like how you edited it - super!

    ReplyDelete