Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My littlest siblings!




We went to Michigan a couple weeks a go to visit my family on our way to law school at Penn state. (We also went to the Art Institute of Chicago and I got a lot of cool pics of Monet's paintings and stuff, but I'll put that up later) I have a big family so a couple of siblings are still babies. I'll start with Lydia..


Isn't she precious? I told her to look innocent she did a pretty good job pulling it off.

I wish I was that cute! My youngest sibling Eli, is four months old now. So, he really doesn't recognize me as his sister. In almost every picture I take of him he gives me this "who the heck are you?" look. It's so cute!
He has no teeth so, he can't keep his tongue in his mouth. He makes me melt AWWWW! Look at those big blue eyes! 



Lydia and Eli pretending to be friends. As you can see Lydia isn't too happy with being de-throned.

I think this is hilarious. Nathan was trying to do the exercises on wii-fit! He was so serious about the whole thing is was funny!


Lydia and Richard taking a nap. Lydia fell asleep watching TV with Richard, then Richard fell asleep too. So cute! 












No comments:

Post a Comment