Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's get some SHOES!!


I LOVE my wedding shoes! I can never get enough of them! They're the shoes  that come to my mind when listening to the David Bowie song called "Let's dance"  "put on your red shoes and let's dance the blues!"    So my hubby and I did a photo shoot of them. (yes, my hubby likes to do this with me, just don't tell him I told you that!) 


We used the railings of our porch so I could use the trees as our background. It worked out pretty well.



Richard I couldn't decide between the two so I put them both up. 


Well, can't say this is going to be the last time Richard and I do something like this with my wedding shoes. I can see we have some things to work on, but it was way phun! Lots of love! 
~The Powells





                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment