Monday, September 13, 2010

State College things

We've taken lots of pictures over the past two weeks, but I've been having a hard time liking them. I think It was just a phase (hahah phase) because when I went on a walk yesterday (all by my lonesome that's what happens when I'm not so busy and Richard is in law school) I went crazy and here are some of the things I saw. 
I love the bus system here! It's so convenient especially since we only have one car. I also liked this ladies sweater you could see the purple miles away!
Flower, enough said.

Flower, with bug, still pretty.


Flower with a bee that was a very good model or it was dead......anyway

     This picture was taken on a very windy day, but I think it turned out pretty good. Hopefully I can think of something else to take a picture of instead of flowers. 

Lots of Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment