Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chicago! Field museum and other things!

Chicago is the best! Even though it is the best, I totally forgot that I went there with my husband a while back, until now!!!!!
This is the field museum (coolest place in the world!) 

The awesomeness that is inside the field museum. (haha awesomeness is a word!)

                    Me with elephants, I just noticed that one elephant is stabbing the other! :O

 Richard looking at the most complelte skeleton of a T-Rex in the world. 

                                                      Other cool dinosaur, this one is fake though.

                                                           The aquarium, we didn't go in, but I still saw it!

 Weirdest little water park I've ever seen! There's this computer image of a girl and once in a while she'll spit water out of mouth. Weird, but still pretty cool!



I have a lot of other pictures, but I'll have to post them later.

Thanks!
The Powells

No comments:

Post a Comment